Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Long Range Plan response

I acquired a bit more information in reading the different components of the Long-Range Plan. I understood the timeline for the plan and familiarized myself with the different phases. In the next few sections, I felt like there was a lot of repetition from all the readings we have done over the last two weeks. I felt like I had a good grasp of these key ideas reflected in my assignment summaries. I did understand more in dept the infrastructure system and what it will take for schols to really be ready for the 21st century learner. I feel we have a long way to go! Finally, I felt the Educational Technology Advisory Committee is a source that can help the state and districts fully develop these long-range goals. I feel just knowing this information and getting a better grasp of what these goals are for our schools will help me as a leader to guide technology use and integratioin at my campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment